A number of recent Congressional hearings focused on health policy issues, including the following:
- A Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearing on CMS contract management.
- A Senate Aging Committee hearing on “Aging in Place: The National Broadband Plan and Bringing Health Care Technology Home.”
- A Senate Health Education Labor and Pensions Committee hearing on “Protection from Unjustified Premiums.”
- A House Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, FDA, and Related Agencies hearing on drug safety.
- A House Energy and Commerce Health Subcommittee on “Antibiotic Resistance and the Threat to Public Health.”